WITH EVERY CONSCIOUS CHOICE,
WE EMPOWER OUR EVOLUTION
Breath is the Key. It gives us access to awareness in our mind, body, emotions and relationships and if we want a super-optimal life then evolutionary breathwork is the beginning.
Evolutionary biology shows us that body is the root of the mind, that good physiology is the seat of wellbeing – whilst everything is inseparable and interdependent.
Using this knowledge we can utilise these profound practices, putting them into practice, to create optimal states of flow, creativity, meaning, purpose, joy and beauty throughout our life.
Starting his career as a biologist with a passion for how we’ve evolved, Christopher has spent his life been bringing together and teaching breath, body and mind practices in an elegant and practical way.
Teaching people to channel how we evolve ourselves and our lives moving forward to powerfully transform and free themselves from limitation, with greater levels of consciousness and care.
Through Conscious Breath techniques, Engaged Bodywise Yoga and training our brains through Mind Mastery.
Evolutionary Breathwork takes us into greater awareness of who and what we really are, as well as our conscious and unconscious motivations, focusing on a systemic understanding of how our being works to direct our personal progression.
Christopher’s teaching is rooted in more than 40 years of Yogic and Breath practice and he is uniquely trained and accredited with the world’s leading breathwork organisations
Kamin, Italy, Writer & Journalist
Callum, Bristol, Yoga Teacher
Charlotte, Bristol, Junior Doctor
Dan, Bristol, Market Trader
Hannah, Devon, Managing director
Edgars Ese, London, Mental Health Worker
Taru, Coach, Barcelona
START LEARNING TODAY
- 7 practices to bring breathwork into your daily routine
- Only 20 minutes a day to begin to unlock the power of your breath
- A new video practice released to you each day
£29 Special offer / Normally £99
- 26 Lessons as an introduction to conscious breathwork
- Covering theory, physiology, anatomy and psychology of breath
- Working through developing discipline and clearing old traumas and bad habits
£595 / 5-weeks of training
- 2 weekly 90-minute live training sessions with Christopher
- A monthly one-to-one to focus on your own development
- Access to over 100 recorded sessions with more being added every week
£59 a month / 14 day free trial / Cancel anytime